The El Dorado Single Still Enmore Rum is produced from the original EHP Wooden Continuous Coffey Still, first constructed at the Enmore Estate in 1880. This still was named after the original owner of the Enmore Sugar Plantation Edward Henry Porter, and was based on the original design of its inventor, Irishman Aeneas Coffey.
With the closure of the estate in 2000, this still was moved to Diamond Estate. It is the last surviving wooden still operating in the world today. The El Dorado Single Still Enmore Rum was laid down in oak barrels for 12 years.